Monday, January 30, 2012

Food and Bubbles

Check out this yummy goodness!


I made this.  I make lots of stuff that is super tasty.  I just don't normally make stuff that is super tasty AND looks super tasty.  I found a recipe somewhere on the wonderful 'net for Tuscan Garlic Chicken, and it did not disappoint.  It was super yummy and easy peasy lemon squeezy to make. If anyone is intersted I'll share the recipe.

On another note, last night my bad child, aka Beckett, somehow got the foil wrap off of the shampoo/baby soap and dumped THE ENTIRE BOTTLE in the bathtub.  No I don't stand over them while they are taking a bath.  I was in my room folding clothes (where I can see them)...apparently not paying attention.  Normally my kids are deathly afraid of the whirlpool jets, but not last night. After B got in trouble I decided to let them have some fun with it and turned the jets on.  It made the bubbles come up to their head...and they loved it. 


Now that's what I call a bubble bath.

 And PS - I know that isn't B, but after getting soap in her eyes about 4 times she was over it and out...and then I remembered to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment