Pins of the week. Well, really last week, but since I didn't post last week...I'll share. Mostly because since I've been trying to work out hard core during the week I haven't had time to Pinterest...and last night after I pinned I was too tired to blog. So here you go!
Why yes, yes I am!

I want to go here!
Why yes, yes I am!
I want to go here!
I heart COTTON! It's in my blood. It's my roots. Even though my family mostly grows beans now. I'm a Mississippi Delta girl in my heart and in my soul.
Now on to a little 5 Question Friday!
1. How often do you shave your legs in the winter?
Um, as often as I do in the summer. Every Saturday rain or shine. Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone, they might look. Dangit, I guess I'm going to have to go back to my old routine of every Wednesday and every Saturday.
2. Valentine's Day cards for your spouse: funny or romantic?
Um....neither. I think Valentine's Day is one of the DUMBEST holidays ever. Always have. I mean, don't we buy enough stuff for no reason at all through the year as it is. Commercial holiday...period. If I don't get off work for it, it doesn't count as a holiday in my book (yay for being a government employee...President's Day is coming up...woot woot). So um, if I have to choose, funny. I'm not much into sappy stuff.
3. What are you most looking forward to about spring?
Two words. Baseball games! Oh, and being able to ride in the Jeep with the top off. I love spring. And fall. Best 4 weeks of the year.
You know, since down here in the South we jump from winter to summer and summer to winter almost immediately. It's nothing for it to be 70 degrees during the daytime and 25 degrees at night. We're not in the desert people!
4. What's your favorite way to pamper yourself?
I love when I go to get a haircut and someone else washes my hair. If I could spend $5 (has the price gone up with inflation?) on getting my hair washed by someone at a salon every.single.day. I totally would do it. I don't know what it is about it. Normally I don't like someone putting pressure on my head. Like one time (
5. Does your tax return go into savings or do you spend it instantly?
Hmmmm. I call it going into savings. How long it will stay there is another story. I would absolutely LOVE to buy myself an ipad this year, but I'm pretty sure I've already blown my budget for the entire year. So, it will probably go to college funds this year. GAH...I don't get to have any fun.
Well, maybe I get to have a little fun. Okay, a lot. I just don't get to get an ipad.
What do you want to do with your tax return money?
Happy Friday Y'all!
No tax return money this year...we did the responsible grown-up thing and converted Mallory's traditional IRA into a Roth. Boo for being a grownup! No iPad for me either! But I'm still in the honeymoon phase with my iPhone (November), so I can't complain!
ReplyDelete