Wednesday, February 15, 2012

You Make My Heart Bubble

So these are the Valentines I sent to "school" with the girls.



Honestly I was pretty proud of myself at how creative I was.  I KNEW they were going to get plenty of candy.  And guess what?!?!  I was right.  And the girls have been fighting over it ever since they got home yesterday.

So I bought some bubbles at my favorite place...Target.  They were fairly cheap.  I had some business cards laying around that weren't getting used, so I printed up some cards that said, "You Make My Heart Bubble." and tied them to the bubbles.  And what kids doesn't like bubbles?  Ok, then your kid is weird.  Mine can't get enough of bubbles. 

They love bubbles so much they open them and spill them all over the carpet. And then they cry because there are no more bubble.

Fun times.  But seriously, I was creative for once...and it didn't come from Pinterest.  Woot woot!

1 comment: