Thursday, February 23, 2012

You Know I Love Potty Talk


Well, I'm not gonna lie. I'm fascinated by bathroom talk.  I don't mean curse words. But I promise I'm not going to tell you about me going to the potty.  At least I'm not going to tell you about what's in the potty.

I've always been really funny about using public restrooms.  When I was in elementary school (I don't remember the exact grade) my family drove to Colorado.  I didn't go to the bathroom from Greenwood, MS to Oklahoma City, OK, where we stopped to spend the night.  If you don't know how far that is...take my word for it...it's a LONG way.  I have mostly overcome that. I mean, when you gotta go...you gotta go.

Fortunately at works we have super clean bathrooms.  The toilets are automatic flushing toilets.  You know, like this one.



Only, the one I use has a mind of its own.  Today I was taking a super short bathroom break (tinkling...in case you didn't get that), and the toilet flushed 3 times.  What?  Most days I can't get the automatic flush to work. Some days the thing starts flushing and won't stop. I just stand there and look at it like, "What? Come on now.  Okay. Enough.  Just Stop. Heeeeeellllllllpppppp!!!" It never just works like it's supposed to.  You know. Sit down.  Tinkle. Wipe. Stand up. Get out of the way.  Super Hard Automatic Flush as you are pulling up your pants.

What was wrong with these?


Nobody really flushes with their hand anyway. Do they? I'm a foot girl all.the.way!

Is that enough bathroom talk?  I think so.


1 comment:

  1. you know you can just drape a piece of toilet paper over the sensor to "deactivate" it, and that way it won't scare you to death when it flushes. i've learned that this is very helpful with kiddos. :)

    ReplyDelete