I want to give you some pins of the week, however, I haven't had minute to pin this week. This week my life has revolved around a few things:
CHAOS at work
My kids
Cleaning my house (after it smelled like some kind of funk on Wednesday)
My beau working tax season hours
Working out like a mad woman
Oh, and did I mention, CHAOS at work.
It really wasn't chaos for everybody, but it felt like my name was being brought up over and over and over and over again. It probably wasn't (maybe not my name, but my specific job title), but you know how you feel like if you are mentioned on every news station in the city that you are, well, being talked about. Yeah, that's how I felt.
Oh, and have I told you how much I HATE tax season. I think I may have mentioned it before, but I'm really pretty sure that in hell it is a continuous burning tax season where you have to be working out in a dirty house while listening to crying kids (that aren't yours) while doing tax returns.
But I'm over it.

This weekend is going to be the best ever. I'm trying to talk the hubs into taking me and the girls to Oxford to the baseball game. 57 and sunny at 3 pm. I'll take it!!! If I don't get to go, I'm sure I'll pout for a minute and then I'll take the girls to the zoo. OR maybe I'll take them to the baseball game by myself. That would be a sight to be seen.
But one thing I do know is that it's 5 o'clock on Friday and
"Ain't nothing gonna break my stride.
Nobody's gonna slow me down, oh-no!"
I'm going to smile and laugh and sparkle. I'm going to be contagious!

And even when I don't feel like smiling:
CHAOS at work
My kids
Cleaning my house (after it smelled like some kind of funk on Wednesday)
My beau working tax season hours
Working out like a mad woman
Oh, and did I mention, CHAOS at work.
It really wasn't chaos for everybody, but it felt like my name was being brought up over and over and over and over again. It probably wasn't (maybe not my name, but my specific job title), but you know how you feel like if you are mentioned on every news station in the city that you are, well, being talked about. Yeah, that's how I felt.
Oh, and have I told you how much I HATE tax season. I think I may have mentioned it before, but I'm really pretty sure that in hell it is a continuous burning tax season where you have to be working out in a dirty house while listening to crying kids (that aren't yours) while doing tax returns.
But I'm over it.

This weekend is going to be the best ever. I'm trying to talk the hubs into taking me and the girls to Oxford to the baseball game. 57 and sunny at 3 pm. I'll take it!!! If I don't get to go, I'm sure I'll pout for a minute and then I'll take the girls to the zoo. OR maybe I'll take them to the baseball game by myself. That would be a sight to be seen.
But one thing I do know is that it's 5 o'clock on Friday and
"Ain't nothing gonna break my stride.
Nobody's gonna slow me down, oh-no!"
I'm going to smile and laugh and sparkle. I'm going to be contagious!
And even when I don't feel like smiling:
Have a Super sunny weekend my friend!
(But check out my new Juice Plus+ tab before you head out to have a blast enjoying your b-e-a-utiful weekend!)
No comments:
Post a Comment