After a more than stressful Friday, the girls and I had a little fun between the time I got home from work and the time I went to a baby shower.
The girls wanted to pose for pictures, so pose for pictures we did!
I kept trying to figure out why this picture was sideways...then it dawned on me. I took it that way. Ding dong.
And then Saturday we went to the baseball game
I think O was rebelling since I have not gotten her a Hotty Toddy shirt this year. I'm not sure what's up with this hat...because it was so not cold enough to wear a pink hat to an Ole Miss baseball game.
I walked out the door and forgot our Red Solo Cups. Not sure what I was thinking. Next time I'll definitely be more prepared.
After the game we went to eat at Boure. It was pretty good. I think I just made a bad choice. I was expecting out of this world. The girls were rocking and rolling and what not this weekend. They only got about a 30 minute nap on Saturday and were rollin' around town sans nap on Sunday.
You see this cute little birthday girl?
Yep, that is baby cousin Elizabeth! She turned 1 last week and we went to her birthday party yesterday. Sho is a cutie!
And how cute are these dresses I got the girls?
Someone asked me how often I dress the girls in matching outfits. My response was...not very often. And then somehow I magically ended up with about 6 matching dresses or pants outfits. So maybe I told a wee bit of a tale.
I don't have pictures, but these girls who hadn't had a nap in 2 days and only had a mediocre night of sleep at best went with their Biscuit and Poppy and their cousins to Chuck E Cheese. I'll be honest... I'm glad it was them and not me. That just seems like pure torture.
So that was our weekend in pictures. Maybe I'll have something more interesting to talk about tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment