Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Family Wedding Two For 2012

This past week/weekend was cray-zay! And I'm not sure it is going to get any better until after baby Lawes is born. Last weekend I went to the Ladies Holiday dinner at church on Friday night. The speaker, Karen Lorritts, was great, and all of the ladies who hosted tables did a FABULOUS job with their decorations.

Saturday morning I woke up and headed to West Point, MS to visit with family and witness my cousin get married. The wedding was beautiful. It was outside, and thank goodness I'm pregnant or I would have frozen...and it wasn't freezing outside.

I hung around the reception to watch my crazy family dancing, Ole Miss get all of our hopes up only to let us down while I'm in the car, and to eat cake.

Yes cake.


I wish I had a picture of Kathleen in her wedding dress because she looked like a princess.

Because I rarely include photos of myself on my blog I decided to share a couple from that night.


Why yes, yes I am 31 weeks pregnant in these pictures. Stomach not included on purpose.

It was fun, but the drive home was not so much. Fortunately my Beau had taken the kids to my mom's house so it was just me. I was so tired when I got home I crashed...and didn't have to wake up for potty breaks (mine or the girls') or just because my girls have decided to quit sleeping all night long these days. I may end up having to chain them to their beds. Kidding, kinda.

1 comment:

  1. What is Cammie drinking in the background of the picture of you and Beth? HA HA

    ReplyDelete