Monday, November 19, 2012

I'm Going Public

So after almost 2 months I have decided it is time to go back to sharing my blog with the public. Hopefully the questionable visitors will take the hint and not visit anymore. I'm not unblocking it today, but it will be very very soon...and with a new look.

But before I go public again I decided there are a few things I need to get off my chest...or off my rear.

It's no secret that I hate being pregnant. Shhhhh....don't tell my Beau that I said that. He chastizes me everytime he hears it come out of my mouth. But seriously? He has never had to be pregnant and never will. I'm not sure what would give him the impression that this is even slightly enjoyable. I've gotten as big as a cow. I haven't gotten any sleep for the last 3 months. I have to wear ridiculously uncomfortable maternity clothes. (C'mon. Don't tell me there are comfortable maternity clothes, because I won't believe you.) I puked my guts up for a long long time and am starting to fell nauseous again.  I've done this baby thing 3 times now. It ain't gettin' more enjoyable.

I'm not a demanding pregnant person. I don't make him go to the grocery store at 2 am because I'm craving some random off the wall food. I don't even make him help around the house. For heaven's sake...he hasn't even been at home on the weekend for the last month and a half. Which is probably best, because I would probably go all pregnant on him.

But this really isn't a rail on the husband post. He's pretty much steering clear of me. And giving the girls a bath so I don't have to lean my big stomach over the bathtub. And, you know, telling me I'm not fat and stuff like that. So he's totally getting "I get to go hunting" points for all of that. This is more of a I hate hemerrhoids post. (That spelling does.not. look right, but I googled it and google knows everything.) I've had the dang things since before I was prego with my first kid. It just seems like with every kid they keep getting bigger and bigger. Now they are the size of my thumb. Do you know how uncomfortable that is? I hate to poop. I dread it. I think I would rather be constipated.

On top of that...I put on my leggings the other day, getting ready for work. They are the most comfortable thing I have right now. They don't come over my stomach so I'm not having to constantly pull them up. They are tight, but I care less than none. I wear tunics or dresses that cover my rather large rear end...until last Thursday. My worn out boots that have made it through 3 pregnancies...busted at the seams. The leather had already started to peel off of the toe, but that didn't bother me. But the heel of my boot literally busted at the seam making them unwearable. I refuse to buy new boots until my legs unswell a bit. So that is one less outfit I have to wear while preggo.

Icing on the cake? I have done really well at keeping my swelling down to a minimum. And then came the weekend. I think I am officially holding about 10 pounds of fluids in my body. My fingers and my toes are throbbing because there is so much fluid in there. Well, maybe that is an exaggeration. Maybe. But seriously? I have 7 more weeks of this? And the swelling is only going to get worse. Just call me the big Swole.

On a positive note, this is a 3 day week. I currently don't have a single birthday party invitation for either of the girls. (Because all we did all weekend long was go to birthday parties.) My blog is going public at some point this week. We get to eat yummy food on Thursday. I don't have to stress about putting on extra pounds during the holdiays...because I'm going to do that whether I eat lots of food or not!



No comments:

Post a Comment