Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nothing. Unless You Want To See My Food

Well, not nothing. But mostly nothing. I mean, my mom came up to stay with me last weekend while the husband went camping and hunting. THANK GOODNESS she came. That's not really nothing. I was (read: am) already exhausted and wasn't really sure how I was going to tend to 2 toddlers by myself. Minus the Sam's cashier taking $20 too much from us, we had a pretty good weekend. I even got to go to the grocery store by myself.

Our weekend consisted of shopping, football, and yummy stuff like this.


Why yes! Yes that is BBQ nachos with extra jalepenos. If you are ever in the Memphis area...it is totally worth stopping by Memphis Barbeque Co. in Horn Lake to check out their food. I'll tell ya...there was a party in my tummy Saturday night. So yummy so yummy!

I've got so much going on this week/weekend...I'm pretty sure it's going to be a blur. Very thankful I'll be taking care of only yours truly on Satuday. I may or may not be able to let you know on Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment