Thursday, November 15, 2012

Love For Lawes

My sweet friends gave my sweet baby boy a shower last Sunday. It was simple and perfect. In case you were wondering, yes, we I decided on a name. Lawes Blaine. I just liked Lawes and Blaine is a family name. It is so good to know that my baby is loved so much already.


The food and fellowship were great.

Lawes racked up...thank goodness. Because I only had about 3 things for him to wear...and zero blue.


He got several gowns and other outfits....AND I scored his going home outfit.

How much do you hate candid shots?


I always look like a fool.

Who doesn't get a photo with the hostesses? Me. That's who. My sweet friends Whitney, Stacy, Mary Howard, and Betsy did this for sweet Lawes. I don't deserve such sweet friends!

They even made sure I got a picture with my girls since I have so few of them and me.


I only wish I didn't have pregnant face!

Thank you to everyone there. It was perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I am sorry I missed your shower. I do have your shower present in my car for the next time I see you! I hope all is well. I love reading your blog. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete