I guess since it's been a week since the Christmas Parade I should finally tell you about it. My co-workers and I spent a little time (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) painting and lighting up our float. We had originally planned on doing a gingerbread house, but after it was built it looked more like Santa's workshop...so Santa's workshop it was.
We were even on the front page of the newpaper.
But thankfully the Stan the newspaper man didn't put these photos in the paper.
Saturday night the girls had SO much fun throwing candy. And B was yelling, "Merry Christmas!" I couldn't get O to talk. I don't think she could do 2 things at once.
This was my first time to ever ride a float in a Christmas parade. I had only ever walked in my hometown parade (which unfortunately beats this one hands down).
But the girls had SO much fun.
And on to baby news. I have about 5 more weeks left until my due date. Both girls were early. I'm hoping mister man doesn't try to be stubborn and hang out in there until the last minute. Don't you worry...I will be doing all I can to speed this along. I only hope I'm not out of town if my water breaks. Yikes!
Happy Friday!
And on to baby news. I have about 5 more weeks left until my due date. Both girls were early. I'm hoping mister man doesn't try to be stubborn and hang out in there until the last minute. Don't you worry...I will be doing all I can to speed this along. I only hope I'm not out of town if my water breaks. Yikes!
Happy Friday!




No comments:
Post a Comment