Thursday, December 13, 2012

This is Comforting

Since I think I'm caught up blogging about the kids I decided to share with you 2 articles that have come out in the past week or so.

Both of these make a woman who is about to deliver a baby...in a hospital very uneasy.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/newborn-boy-mislabeled-hospital-girl-193000449.html

http://abcnews.go.com/US/baby-switched-minneapolis-hospital-breastfed-wrong-mom/story?id=17897247

Seriously. Uneasy. Becauase I thought they switched O in the hospital. Except she looks just like my mom. JUST like my mom. But they kept calling her baby boy McIlwain. When clearly she was a girl. She didn't have a tail. Doesn't that make it pretty obvious that she was a she? I thought so. But what did I know. I was a first time mom.

Anyway, happy hospital stay within the next month to ME!

By the way, feel free to send any good baby come early juju my way. I'm half past ready to have my body back.

No comments:

Post a Comment