Monday, December 17, 2012

Our First Christmas Program

I'm not exactly sure where my mind is. I thought I had caught up last week on my keep my life in order posts. Apparently, I forgot one. Probably because my pictures were awful. I was having "uterine cramps" all week that were pretty painful and so my picture taking was minimal. (PS- I really feel sorry for anyone who has contractions before real labor. I didn't with either of the girls and this stuff is awful!)

But anywho! Last week O's class had her Christmas program. It was really cute. Her class went first and sang Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. She is generally so timid, but she stood up there and sang louder than everyone.


O was the smallest kid in her class by 3 inches. Bless her little bitty bones.

B sat in her daddy's lap. In between us on the crack of the chairs. On my lap. On the floor. Upside down, sideways, crooked. 

I thought I might kick her after she kicked my belly for the 476th time since we had gotten there an hour before.


O sat with us the rest of the play. Then we left outta there like we were avoiding the plague. Which, I kinda am, since strep and stomach bug are going around.


I couldn't have been more proud of my sweet little reindeer!

No comments:

Post a Comment