Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!



After a long marriage celebrating, gift opening, belly stuffing, family gathering weekend we woke up in our own beds Christmas Eve morning. B was still running fever (and screaming bloody murder every 30 minutes throughout the night, so I took her to the doctor Monday morning. THANK GOD! The doctor's office was open. Poor B has a really really bad ear infection. She got started on antibiotics and ear drops and as soon as I gave her the Tylenol...she fell asleep...for about 3 hours. We all took a nap and woke up rested. Then Uncle G came over for burgers and mashed taters.

The girls finally went to sleep and Santa showed up.



Santa decide to give the girls 4 things this year. Something they want, something they need, something to wear, something to read. He just didn't want to go overboard since getting gifts is not the real reason we celebrate Christmas. He filled their stocking too! The both asked Santa for a bike, a La La Loopsy and some band aids. And since they were mostly good little girls all year, Santa got them everything they asked for. Well, Mom and Dad got them their La la Loopsy.



 The bikes were a big hit!
And they got a watch, sunglasses, Hello Kitty PJ's, lip gloss, and candy in their stockings.



These girls had a great Christmas...minus the ear infection.

My Beau and I had a great Christmas too!

I was just glad I didn't go into labor when we were more than 2 hours away from the hospital. Exactly four years ago we had gotten home only a few hours before my water broke and our first baby was born. Right now baby's still in tummy.
I hope you and yours filled your tummies (with good food of course), spent time with your loved ones, and celebrated the birth of Jesus!

Merry Merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment