1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear?
Hmm, well, my house isn't all that old, but it is a lot smaller than I'd like. In actuality our house is probably big enough, but if I have the 4 kids that I want...then, well, a 3 bedroom house will probably just not do.
Wait, what am I talking about? I can't get a bigger house until the hubs gets me a maid. I don't need one more square foot of space to have to clean.
So I choose What Not to Wear. Okay, I'll be honest...I've never actually seen the show, but if they'll get my wardrobe up to date...what's not to love.
2. Do you have any tattoos?
Um, no. I don't like getting shots. A tatoo? Ha!
3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?
My kids aren't old enought to understand if I did tell them about things I did when I grew up. But -I can't say I'm going to tell them much. I mean, after I was grown my 5th grade teacher said the girls in my class were the biggest bunch of b****** that she had taught. That's saying a lot since she taught for a long long time. Since I was friends with those b******, I'm sure I was one of them. I also don't think it would be a good idea to tell my kids the outrageous amount of beer I consumed in high school and college. I can only cross my fingers and send a prayer on up to the Man Upstairs and hope my kids are better than me.
4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?
Is this a trick question? Okay, okay, I speed up most of the time. I'm ALWAYS running late. There is no sarcasm there. I am late for EVERYTHING. If I had a job where I had to be there on time, I'd be fired the first day. BUT, since I'm always late, I'm generally speeding up and running yellow lights.
5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips?
I love the crunch. I love the salty. I love the seasonings left on my fingers. I love chips. I don't keep chips at our house because if I open the bag, they'll be gone within 48 hours. A big bag that is. A little bag would be gone within 48 minutes.
On a seperate note, did you see the Doritos commercial during the super bowl where the guy ran around licking the cheese off of people's fingers. Hi-lar-ious! You tube it if you didn't see it. The look on the guy's face is priceless.
For more fun answers to 5 people Friday you can check out the linky party at My Little Life by clicking the button below.
hahah! i love your answer to the last question! I love chips way more than chocolate! I know exactly what ya mean.
ReplyDeleteAlthough, sometimes i do crave a dove promise. :)
Hi!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower from 5QF! Pleased to meet you! You've got a cute blog here! :) I enjoyed reading your five answers.
Have a great weekend!
Annette
www.mammakerr.com
Thanks y'all!
ReplyDeleteYou are braver then me. I couldn't handle being on What Not To Wear. *New Follower*
ReplyDelete