Okay, so I've decided to bite the bullet. I've been eating so stinking much junk food that my fat pants are getting too small. I know what some of you are thinking...fat pants? And yes, I have fat pants. They are the pants I wear when I start feeling super uncomfortable with, not necessarily my weight, but the extra blubber I'm carrying around my butt, thighs, and waist (okay, and my weight). Or I just squeeze into my normal pants...which are obviously too small. So, I've decided it's time. Here's to day one of my diet and exercise regimine. Since one of my 30 things was to lose 15 pounds, I'll go ahead and conquer. AND...to track my progress...check out my before weight...
Gross feet, I know I'm only sharing this with you so I'll be held accountable for my weight loss. I was going to take a picture of me to share, but it was entirely too gross. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can boast of my 15 pound loss. Now off to starve myself of all things sweet and savory. Hello all things bland that will keep my belly full of no calories or substance.
This post was originally planned to be posted last Monday and I proceeded to eat a sleeve of Oreo cookies. Then I was going to post on Tuesday, when I again ate a sleeve of Oreo cookies. I gained 2 pounds last week. Don't judge. Today was a good day...no Oreos. 1 cup of cereal for breakfast, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with 7 chips for lunch, and an apple for supper. Yay me!
Now my question for you is...what do you eat that is yummy but diety?
This post was originally planned to be posted last Monday and I proceeded to eat a sleeve of Oreo cookies. Then I was going to post on Tuesday, when I again ate a sleeve of Oreo cookies. I gained 2 pounds last week. Don't judge. Today was a good day...no Oreos. 1 cup of cereal for breakfast, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with 7 chips for lunch, and an apple for supper. Yay me!
Now my question for you is...what do you eat that is yummy but diety?
Congratulations on your BEAUTIFUL niece!!!! I know the premature birth had to be scary & so grateful that she is healthy. In my prayers for a healthy start & healthy first year....
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with you Edi & Pledge to lose 10 along with you - my battle is not exercising & being stuck at a desk.
Try yogurt & grapenuts & almonds - for lunch - doesn't make me sleepy & for more nutrients & protein - instead of Grapenuts get the Kashi Go Lean Crunch. 9 grams of protein, and no (or very few) carbs. By itself it tastes like crunchy cardboard, but with fruit yogurt it is good and the almonds or walnuts are so good for you. Just mix it all together in a bowl or cup. (I'm also a sucker for peanut butter & jelly - I lost 40 lbs in college on a steady diet of walking & peanut butter & Jelly!)
Good luck!! Mel