1. Can you drive a stick shift?
Um, no. I tried to learn when I was in high school and nearly burned the engine up on my friend's car. Never tried again. Automatic all the way!
2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
There are quite a few things I can't eat. I would say mushrooms and raw onions. I asked the hubs what I can't eat and he said tuna fish, olives, and mayonaise. He's right on all of those. YUCK!
It's extremely unfortunate because they all look so good. In the words of Olivia, "Bummer!"
3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
If you don't buy Girl Scout Cookies, then you don't know what you are missing...or you're on a diet and sticking to it. I'm headed to get mine Saturday. You go get yours too. Support your local Girl Scouts folks. My favorites you? I think Lemon Chalets are my number 1 favorites. I also realy really really like the Dos-i-dos and the Samoas.
4. How do you pamper yourself?
Hmmm, I guess I would have to say that the only two ways I pamper myself is lying in the bed an extra hour on Saturdays after the girls wake up, only if the hubs is home to take care of them, of course, and spending a little too much money shopping even (ps - don't tell the hubs). Even though I mostly shop for my girls, it is therapy to go into stores and swipe that card. I don't really do manicures or massages. I mean, I like to get a manicure and a massage, but I don't get them very often. You know, only when someone gives me a gift certificate. Hint, hint.
5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
Gosh, this is kind of sad. I don't have a nickname. I don't think I've ever had a nickname, or at least not one that ever stuck. Okay, I guess that's not entirely true. Mama is my nickname, but does that really count? Feel free to nickname me...a cool nickname, please.
Check out more blogger answers to 5QF here.

Check out more blogger answers to 5QF here.
They dont have the lemon ones this year! Can you believe it?! Such a bummer. Great blog by the way. : )
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower from the blog hop!
ReplyDeleteFrugally Green Mom
Be sure to drop by my blog on Monday - I co-host a blog hop then!
Never fear, I'm pretty sure WE have the lemon chalet cremes!! Different areas carry different varieties, but I am 99.9% sure we sold those this year and should have them at the booth this weekend!
ReplyDeleteCan I get a WOOT WOOT!
ReplyDeleteVisiting from Five Question Friday. I hear ya about the onions. Love 'em cooked in stews and sauces, maybe the occasional raw one on a burger, but some of my in-laws eat an onion like I would eat an apple...gives me the WILLIES!!! *lol* Feel free to visit and follow me anytime at Back Porchervations.
ReplyDeleteEdi-- LOVE the blog... too much fun! Am I remembering correctly that I tried to teach you to drive a stick shift? I'm having some vauge memories! -MMM
ReplyDelete