Tuesday, February 22, 2011

DAY 2

I just want to relieve you a little bit.  I'm not going to tell you about every single day of my weight loss journey.  I just wanted to tell you that last night I had more people view that single post in about an hour than I have any other single post on my blog...ever.  I'm not sure if people were just nosy about how much I weigh or if there were that many people that were stalking my blog at 10 pm on a Monday night.  Either way, I'm so super glad you're reading my blog. If you're stalking, become a follower or leave a comment or two. 

Okay, so now that is over with...I'll go gnaw my arm a little more since I have been measuring my food all day only to have eaten 24 frosted mini wheats with 1 cup of milk, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on 2 pieces of whole wheat bread, sugar free strawberry jello, a banana, and a mini (homemade) chicken fajita with virtually no cheese and a teeny tiny smear of fat free sour cream.  I'm so hungry.  At least the fajita was good!

I bet you thought I was going to say I blew it with another sleeve of Oreos.  Not today!

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. hey, edi. sounds like you are doing weight watchers. i am too. it is the easiest thing i have done in a while with dieting--9 lbs. and still going. i did look up today that you can have 9 oreo mini bites for 4 points. not bad!!!! hang in there and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I really need to get on the bandwagon, but I'm just not there yet. Hopefully you will inspire me...love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete