1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
I'm a mom. Enough said. Okay, okay. Yes I have...2 Saturdays ago as a matter of fact. Don't judge.
All that really matters is that I ALWAYS wear clean undies. Right?
All that really matters is that I ALWAYS wear clean undies. Right?
2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
Large is all relative. I mean, I grew up in a town of less than 20K. So Memphis is LARGE to me. BUT I would definitely say Memphis is OUT. I'm only here because I have to be...for now. I would love to live in New York City...but only for a year and not a second more. If we're talking about permanent...I'm thinking Austin, TX, because I heart Texas.

With all that being said...I'd much rather move to a small town. When I say small, I mean 20K or less small. I have a soft spot in my heart for small towns where everybody knows everybody. That's my kinda livin'!
3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
I have only ever driven with both kids.
I did, apparently, think that it was a good idea to take a 2 and half month old on a 3 hour plane ride to San Francisco.
It really wasn't terrible, but I cannot say I would want to do it with 2 kids that have to ride in car seats. Once they are out of car seats I would MUCH rather fly than drive...but for now, the car it is!
Can you believe much O has changed in 2 years?
4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
I don't know about you, but I clean all year round. I spend my life cleaning. Well, not spring cleaning, but you know the kind - pick up all the junk that seems to cover the floor in the 2 hours your kids are actually at home of which one full hour is spent eating and getting a bath type cleaning. But I guess if I ever did decide to spring clean this would be on the top of my list if I had not just cleaned it last night.
It had only been a little more than 4 years since I've cleaned it. It was about time.
5. What is the best book you have ever read?
I'm not much of a reader *gasp*. That is the reason why I am making a real effort to read 5 new books this year. So, you will probably be severly disappointed at my best book. Hmmmm - I guess since the last book I can remember reading was The Help...I would say that's it. Ask me in a month...I'll give you a different answer.
Check out other answers to 5QF here:
I found you on 5QF and I also live in Memphis right now! And I also chose a Texas city -- San Antonio for me. Though I do love Austin as well!!
ReplyDeleteI would rather small town too :)
ReplyDeleteStopping by from 5 Question Friday!
http://justwannabeabloggy.blogspot.com/
I love my tiny town! Our population is 3000, including surrounding areas and i love it. I'm your newest follower; your blog is beautiful!
ReplyDelete