I don't have any fun stories to share with you about my girls today. They went to Mother's Day Out yesterday for the first time and I think they had a blast. I didn't get any pictures. What is a blog post without pictures, right? UGH! I really need to get a handy dandy little camera to carry around in my purse. I would like to take today to share with you some prayer requests. I am a firm believer in the power of prayer and the more prayers that are sent to the Man Upstairs the better.
I'll start with one closest to me and continue from there. The person that keeps my girls, Stacey Brooks, tore her ACL and had some other cartilage problems. She had surgery yesterday, but is still in lots of pain. Please pray for a fast recovery.
Two people from my hometown, Jeremy and Amanda Beckwith, had their house burn down earlier this week. I don't think they salvaged anything. I don't know details, but I know that she didn't even have her cell phone. They have a little boy (2) and a little girl (18 months) If you would like to donate anything to them I can get you details. I have heard of all to many houses burning down this winter.
Kristen and Palmer Brock had twins, Marie and Buren a few weeks ago prematurely. The babies were in the hospital an hour and 15 minutes away from them. The babies went home yesterday, but they are still tiny and need your prayers.
And you all know that during what little spare time I have I catch up on my favorite blogs. Well, one of the blogs I keep up with (because she is so stinking funny) is The Mama Bird Diaries. You can check it out here. She had a link to this little boy's story. Check it out here. He is 3 and has a rare form of cancer. I don't know him, but his story touched me. Reading things like make me say a little prayer thanking our gracious God that my babies are healthy.
These are just a few of the many. What are your prayer requests?
In my prayers Edi - Your words and message paint pictures for all of us - your beautiful girls, devotion to Christ and family, and your love and support for your friends.
ReplyDeleteThanks for making the time when I know it's in such short supply!
mel