Hi my name is Edi and I'm an oreoaholic. I'm not an advocate of Oreos (or Target...or anywhere else for that matter). I just have this addiction to Oreos. I love them. I mean, like I REALLY love them. Check out this Target commercial.
I saw this commercial 2 nights ago. How did they know?
OH - and on another note - it's Girl Scout Cookie time. This couldn't be any more perfect timing for a diet. Oh how I long for the taste of lemon chalet girl scout cookies...or samoas or dos-i-dos.
I'm definitely going to support my local girl scouts...even if i have to freeze them until i am no longer on a diet. Or eat one a day for the rest of the year.
So now I have to ask...what's your favorite girl scout cookie?

Well, Ashley's a girl scout now, so if you're in the Germantown area this weekend or the next, let me know and we can get you stocked up at one of our booth sales! :-) I, too, am a G.S. cookie addict. I think it's the fact that some of them are packaged by the sleeve...so easy to just eat a sleeve! LOVE Thin Mints, Trefoils, DoSiDos, and Tagalongs!
ReplyDeleteThin mInts. 4 pts for 4 cookies. WW !!
ReplyDeleteI love about half a dozen types of Girl Scout Cookies (but if you put any of them in front of me, I won't complain)! Just polished off a package of Thin Mints the other night and promised myself not to feel guilty. :)
ReplyDelete