Having kids is like a people magnet. We can't go anywhere without someone stopping to talk to my girls. People love to stop and talk to them. I have to say that, as their mother, I well up with pride everyone tells me how cute/pretty my girls are. Of course I think they are...I'm required to think they are since I birthed them, but it makes me feel super good when people reaffirm my sentiments. We went to eat lunch at a meat and three 2 Sunday after church. No less than 15 people stopped at our table to talk to my children. A few of them thought Beckett was a boy...but I guess that is just par for the course since people used to do the same thing to Olivia. I even had a man offer me a quarter to take B with him. I told him I'd take it, because he'd be offering me a quarter soon enough to take her back. I'd make 50 cents out of the deal. But really, who wouldn't think these kids are a.dor.a.ble!
Do you have a fun story of people stopping to oogle over your kids?
No comments:
Post a Comment