Friday, May 6, 2011

5 Question Friday

Whew!  Finally Friday!  Let's jump right in because I'm so stinking sleepy.  I was up with a teething baby all night last night.  Too bad I didn't know those danged ol' top canines were coming in until tonight. (PS - I'm wrote this last night). Bless her bones she was in pain.

So here we go...

1. Have you ever had roommates?

I have had roommates.  As a matter of fact...I've never not had a roommate. My first roommate was my freshman year in college.  We became super friends.  Now I haven't talked to her in months.  It makes me sad.  I guess I know who I'll be emailing tomorrow.




2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)

We all have 3 names.  Boring I know.  I totally should have named my girls

Princess Moondance Dream Afternoon Delight

and 

Princess Midnight River Mist Baby Belle

But I was skeered.



3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?

I did watch the Royal Wedding.  Don't be fooled.  I didn't watch the Royal Wedding at 3 am or whatever time it came on.  I watched a replay.  At our house, you sleep at 3 am if you can.  This was a 3 am I could sleep.  So I did.

But how BEAUTIFUL was Kate. I LOVED her dress.  And Prince William didn't look too bad either.

OH - and I got the kiss...LIVE!


4. What is the messiest room in your house?

Do I have to pick just one?  Seriously...my house is a mess.  It is so messy and so dirty that 2 days after I really REALLY cleaned (I mean, mopped and scrubbed bathtubs, showers, etc.) I had a housekeeper come over to give me a quote and she was appalled.  She was so appalled she said, "OH, it's probably going to take me a couple of hours just to clean that shower."

I guess that's dirt.  But mess?  Really, I have a 1 year old and a 2 year old.  There are toys EVERYWHERE.  There's mess everywhere. EVERYWHERE!

PS - no more toys.


5. What is your ideal mothers day?

Well, my ideal mother's day only consists of spending the day with the hubs and my girls.

So boring I know.

Gosh I feel boring today.


See more 5QF here

No comments:

Post a Comment