Thursday, May 5, 2011

The StainMASTER

This is what our shirts generally end up looking like after a day full of playing outside, pizza, spaghetti O's,  m&m's, popcicles, and whatever else you could possibly dream up.


Fortunately I'm a PRO at getting out stains...thanks to my grandmother. This is what the same shirt looks like now.



No tomato stains!

You see these...


I should totally buy stock in all three companies.  I seriously go through bottles and bottles of this stuff. 

I generally don't spray the girls' clothes until the day I wash them...which means set in stains.  So some of our stains are really tough to get out.

I always start with Oxi Clean.  I spray the stains and then scrub them. Then I put Clorox 2 on them...scrub them again and put them in the wash.  If the stain doesn't come out the first time I cover the stain in De-Solv-it...then Clorox 2 again...scrub it...wash it again.  It always comes out the second time no matter what the stain. 

This got 27 year old spit up stains out of baby gowns that were mine so my baby girls could wear them...thanks again Poppy!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is WOW! I am amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I need to get some of these products, I swear Parker looks like a street kid everyday I pick him up!

    ReplyDelete