Friday, May 13, 2011

5 Question Friday

Oh my!  Blogger has been down since yesterday.  Driving.me.crazy.

So since I'm doing this quickly on my lunch break...

1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none?

I prefer walking around in my bare feet (after all, I am from Mississippi), but you know that just won't work during the winter, so ankle socks it is.

2. Was your childs (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?!

I would like to say that I came up with our girls' names by myself.  But...since I didn't...and I didn't get the name I wanted...for the first one.  I LOVE her name, but it wasn't my first choice.  My second child, on the other hand, was LOVED by all at first mention.

3. What is your favorite type of weather?

I love spring...too bad it only lasts about 4 or 5 days down here in the South.

4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day?

Hmmmm...I would like to say I'd wake up at 5 am to workout everyday, but we all know that is a lie since I don't even get up until ten til 7 and have to be at work at 8...and get myself and 2 kids ready to go.

So 10 am it is...because I stay up until at least 11...most of the time later.  Call me Hoot, cause I'm like and owl and stay up all night.

5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet?

Nope. Seems a little morbid to me.  I guess I should figure out where I'm going to be buried, but hopefully it will be later rather than sooner.  I guess I should go on what I've learned this week...we never know when we will take our last breath.

Also, I would like to ask you to not only be praying for the Mohamed family this week, but also the Hancock/White family.  A girl my husband graduated high school with had her baby at 29 weeks.  The little girl was a fighter.  She got a bacteria in her intestines that took over her insides and she didn't make it.  She would have been 6 weeks old this week.  Say a prayer for their family.

I've got a super busy weekend planned, so I'm sure Monday will be lots of fun!

Have a super weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment