Monday, May 16, 2011

How Do You Bribe Your Kids?

This weekend was a super fun weekend full of spa time, girl time, and family time.

One of my oldest dearest friends is getting married...so we enjoyed a morning at the spa to celebrate.


  It's crazy that it seems like only yesterday She (3), my brother (2), and I (4) were in her mother's yellow car (a stick shift) and rolled it out of the driveway across the street and only inches from the house across the street.  My brother ran inside to our moms and said, "Bec Dur dri car."  Now we're both married/soon to be married and "grown up".

I have been having a helluva time trying to get O to eat anything good for her.  You know veggies. She lives on applesauce.  Last night we had carrots, squash, mashed potatoes, and hamburger steak for supper.  She wouldn't have any of it.  FINALLY I told her that carrots would make her be able to see like Superman.


 
She ate every.single.one.  After every bite she said she said, "Mommy, I gonna be like a super hero!"

B just looked like a grease ball or a carrot head...you decide.


Short week for me.  Then I'll be here.


You can totally be jealous.  How beautiful is that water?

No comments:

Post a Comment