Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Random Thoughts for the Week

I shared THE cutest pictures of my kids fishing last week and no one made a comment.  MOM and other family members...when you see me floundering...c'mon, throw me a bone.

What do you do when you are in Target with a 1 year old and a 2 year old and you have to pee so bad your eye balls are floating?

I'm always late.  Half of the time because of the kids.  Half of the time not because of the kids.  I should care.  I don't.

This morning I forgot to put the pacis in the diaper bags for Mother's Day Out.  I'm not surprised.  I'm lucky  to get out of the house with all of my clothes or and matching shoes every day.

Sorry I didn't have a Tuesday question today.  I've been so busy that I forgot to think of some questions for upcoming Tuesdays.  Last weekend was crazy busy. This weekend I have a bachelorette party on Saturday and we are making a detour at my house, so I've been busy trying to clean up.  Next Monday I'm hosting a wellness program sponsored by Juice Plus+ at my house.  Everyone is welcome.  Then next Thursday the hubs and I are going to St. Thomas.  So you can expect my posts to be few and far between for the next week.

BUT if you have any suggestions for Tuesday questions...send them my way.  Otherwise...I'll be back with it again next week.

I do want to leave you with this.  This morning the lives of a family I know were changed forever.  The husband/father was on his way to work and had an accident.  He didn't make it.  This man was a young man with a young wife and four kids ages 5-12.  His youngest was supposed to graduate from kindergarden this morning.  My heart aches for this family.  I only hope the Lord can give the sweet wife/mother the strength to make it through the day.  I hope many people love on her and the kids over the next several months as they try to heal.  Please keep this family in your prayers.

Read that extra story to your babies tonight.  Hug them extra tight and give them lots of kisses.  Hold your spouse longer tonight before you go to sleep, and over use I love you. Because you never know if today is going to be your last.

1 comment:

  1. will definitely be praying for that family...it really makes you think doesn't it?

    And I know the feeling....about the pics. I try to check the dashboard every few days and I especially love pictures....too bad I didn't catch it. ;)

    ReplyDelete