So with all of this talk about Miss O potty training I feel like little Roo has just kind of gotten left in the dust. She just did everything so stinking fast there's not really much to say, except...how stinking cute is she!
And already throwing terrible 2 fits at 16 months.
But as sweet as can be
Sometimes.
This kid is really just a joy to be around. She is ALWAYS in a good mood...as long as she's getting her way. She has started biting though. Yeah, I got the call. She bit 3 times in one day. She might send me to an early grave.
She loves shoes, so I bought her some really tiny pink crocs. She LOVES them.
She tells everyone no no and has started shhhhhh ing everyone.
She loves her big sissy and wants to do everything she does...and CAN do most everything big sissy does.
She can make a mess that looks like 10 babies should have done, but will help you clean up if you just ask her.
Throught the sassiness, the biting, and the fits...we love this little girl more than words.
Sometimes.
This kid is really just a joy to be around. She is ALWAYS in a good mood...as long as she's getting her way. She has started biting though. Yeah, I got the call. She bit 3 times in one day. She might send me to an early grave.
She loves shoes, so I bought her some really tiny pink crocs. She LOVES them.
She tells everyone no no and has started shhhhhh ing everyone.
She loves her big sissy and wants to do everything she does...and CAN do most everything big sissy does.
She can make a mess that looks like 10 babies should have done, but will help you clean up if you just ask her.
Throught the sassiness, the biting, and the fits...we love this little girl more than words.
No comments:
Post a Comment