I've been at CPE this week. Governmental CPE at that. I just don't get the government. You would think there would be a little common sense used, but NO. I'm convinced that nobody making rules for governmental anything has common sense.
I'm going to tell you quickly a new law that has passed this year in the great state of Mississippi.
COUNTY MAY BURY POULTRY IF EMERGENCY MASS DEATH.
Senate Bill 2838, effective 7/1/11 revised Section 19-5-15 to authorize the Board of Supervisors to bury poultry that died in a concentrated feeding operation containing at leasat 10,000 head per house.A baord order, permission of the owner, liability waiver of the owner, and burying on the owner's property is required.
REALLY? They had to make a law about this? I guess I just expect more people to use some common sense. PS - if you have 9,999 chickens you can't bury them (wink wink).
NEXT:
I'm waiting for my hair to dry just a little bit before I start to blow dry it, so this 5 QF is going to be quick and dirty.
1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?
Heck no! I don't even close the door when I have a house full of people. I gave this up a long time ago. I have a 2 year old that will flip out if I lock the door and if I close it she busts up in there. I quit putting forth the effort.
2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?
CA-RAZY! (Can that be a word?) I know people think I'm odd. I randomly break out into song. I talk about the most random things. I love to bust out in a funky dance. Maybe Weirdo would be a better word.
3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?
I don't have a shop I refuse to shop at...I don't think. The hubs might be able to tell you otherwise, but I really can't think of one. I don't love to shop at Wal-Mart, but I don't refuse it. Target is probably my all time fave.
4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?
OMG, my girls are waaaaaay too young to have thought about that yet. I don't know many little boys that are any where close to my girls' ages. Um, I pick
5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?
Quick and undexpectedly in my sleep. Or maybe in a fire. Or maybe drowing *much sarcasm* I can't imagine that anyone would like to die a long painful death.
So now I have to go sit through 8 hours of really boring continuing education so I can keep my CPA license.
Have a super great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment