At some point while I was out of town Beckett vomitted in her bed. I wasn't here, so I can't confirm or deny just how much it was. I can confirm that she didn't vomit in my bed. I can also confirm that I washed the vomitty sheets when I got home. Yack!
Saturday was great. The girls played as normal. I remember thinking to myself, "Gosh, I can't believe Olivia didn't get the BUG." Big mistake. BIG. HUGE.
1:30 AM
I was lying in the bed after I had just gotten through catching up on the Thursday and Friday episodes of One Life To Live and trashing all of my expired coupons. I was listening to the extremely loud thunder wondering why in the world neither of the girls had started screaming yet. and praising God for rain! I dozed off...and then it happend...
O started yelling, "Daaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyy." I got up and ran in there trying to keep her from waking up B. Just FYI - it is REALLY hard to tend to 2 babies by yourself in the middle of the night when they wake up at the same time.
And there it was...vomit in the bed.
And here is where bath #1, clothing and diaper change #1 and sheet washing #1 took place.
2 AM
We layed in mommy and daddy's bed. I was smart and put the garbage can right next to the bed...just.in.case. I was not so smart, because she kept saying, "Ouch." And she's 2. She didn't know to vomit in the garbage can that is on the other side of me on the floor about 2 feet down.
And here is where clothing and diaper change #2 and sheet washing #2 took place.
2:40 AM
We are sitting in the den on the couch watching Beauty and the Beast eating a popsicle. Andrew went back to bed (he slept from 10:30-1:30) and went to sleep on the bare mattress.
3 AM
Up came a pink popsicle
And here is where bath #2, clothing and diaper change #3 and couch cleaning/douse with lysol took place.
I thought Sprite might settle her stomach. She sat at the coffee table to drink her Sprite while she was watching Beauty and the Beast.
And here is where bath #3, clothing and diaper change #4 and rug cleaning/douse with lysol took place.
3:30 AM
The sheets are dry. I put them on her twin bed. We went to lie down.
NO MORE FLUIDS.
4 AM
We were almost asleep...almost.
Here is where clothing change #5 took place. This time...we opted out of clothes.
THANK GOODNESS it wasn't much this time...there wasn't much in her little tummy. So I just put a towel under the mattress pad and over the sheet and made her sleep on it. About 30 seconds later she was sound a sleep.
I snuck out to sleep in my bed.
I snuck out to sleep in my bed.
6 AM
B woke up rip roarin' and ready to go.
9 AM
O woke up rip roarin' and ready to go.
This certainly doesn't look like a kid who was puking 6 hours before.
And neither does this.
I think she forgot about how bad she felt. All she wanted to do was to get a pink shotgun and go hunting.
No comments:
Post a Comment