Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What Happened To Me?

I absolutely have been neglecting my blog.  I've barely had time to sleep, much less blog.  I've been busy running around town at night looking for the stupid things on our school supply list.  I know that you are really that upset about it since I've had only about 18 hits a day on my blog...and probably 5 of those are my mom and 2 are my cell phone.

But I'm sorry for neglecting you because I think



I haven't even taken any photos of the girls in the past 2 and a half weeks.

I'm not really sure what has happened to me.  I guess I grew up and got busy.  I really kind of enjoyed Saturdays and Sunday when I didn't have to do anything or could do what I wanted.  Now I have kids.  GAH!

I haven't really had anything important or funny to say lately anyway.

I've seriously been busy.  Because I'm not busy enough I commit myself to everything under the sun.  2 weekends ago I helped out with a Christian retreat.  It was awesome and worked miracles on my life as much as the high school girls who were experiencing it for the first time.  I also made some some new friends and got to know some old friends better.

We were busy with a birthday party and a goodbye job, back to college party last weekend.

Now I'm workin' for the weekend.

OH - by the way...Olivia changed teachers for the second time in 2 weeks.  Without notice again.  Fortunately, I'm very happy with the change.  I met the new new teacher last night at Open House.  Not that I didn't like the old new teacher...I just like the new new teacher better for O.

I watched a little news.  Nothing new.  Oh wait, the US credit rating has been dropped...but I'm totally sure S&P made a mistake.  It couldn't possibly be that our crazy politicians seem to think we can spend our way out of debt.

And if you tell me to email my Congressman, I'll ask you, "What good would that do?  Have you seen how they are running our country up there? I could totally run this country with my eyes closed and one hand tied behind my back better than our representatives (term used loosely)."

But enough about that.

I'm not sure what it is about the bathtub, but 2 nights in a row I've had to send the girls to my bathroom to finish their bath while I scooped out poop out of their bathtub.  Thank God for Clorox Clean-up.

So on to the important stuff...

PRAYER REQUEST

My father in law had a heart attack yesterday. I don't really know any details except that he was in the emergency room all day yesterday and his enzymes were really really high. And pelase don't ask me what that means. I'm an accountant...not a doctor.  Please please please keep him in your prayers.  The hubs is going to UMC tomorrow to see him.  I don't think the girls will be able to go into ICU, so we are staying home unless told otherwise.



It's hump day!  Holla!

1 comment:

  1. I just want you to know I have been checking your blog and totally thought something was wrong, especially when there was no 5 question Friday. I am so sorry to hear about your FIL - hope he is doing better.

    ReplyDelete