I know you absolutely don't know what to do since I'm posting twice in 2 days....BUT, I finally took some photos of my girls.
Beckett loves to tell everybody, "No, no." She has started saying a lot more words (mama, daddy, no no, dog, eat, booty, no no, shoe, stella, no no, hey, bye bye, ear, noooooo (nose), hair, eye). She knows most body parts. She loves to blow kisses and she LOVES her mommy. She has 3 of her 4 molars.
Olivia is as sweet as can be. She looks it to, huh? Yeah, until she starts that whining business. But don't be fooled, but she won't do it front of people.
Aren't they starting to look so grown?
Most of the time she is doing sweet stuff like this in front of people outside of our family...
I think it is to make a liar out of me.
Cute anyway!
So, I have a personal problem. I heard a song the other day that said something about I love you to the moon and back. I've heard it lots of times, but when I heard this song I started thinking. You know, if you love somebody to the moon and back...you are putting a limit on it. Deeper than the ocean...no limit. Higher than a mountain...no limit. My arms won't even open that wide...no limit. Past the moon...no limit! I love my girls past the moon.
I don't even think that is enough. What do you think?
Happy Humpty Hump Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment