My pants got tight. I mean, the biggest pair of pants I own got tight. I feel really large and yucky.
So Saturday morning I went and joined a gym. Then I went home and finished off the rest of the Oreos.
I'm sure when I came straight back home the hubs thought to himself - I could get as much use out of that money if I just set it on fire every month. But he was nice about it and told me to go ahead and do it.
Sunday I weighed myself. I weigh more than I've ever weighed before in my entire life. I went and worked out after the girls went to bed for an hour and went home and did housework to wind down before time to hit the hay. Sunday night AND Monday night.
IT FELT GOOD!
So...my weight loss challenge is revisited. It is safe to say that if you look at this post...I weigh a tad bit more than this. 2 pounds more to be approximate. (I won't post a picture to spare you looking at my feet.)
So I'm setting up short term goals.
September - 8 pounds
October - 7 pounds
November - 5 pounds
(Any poundage lost in the last 3 days of August absolutely counts for September)
I can do this. I'm just going to need encouragement and maybe even a little harrassment from the hubs. To which I'll probably say, "You SONOFA...so you think I'm fat? What? What? Say it again."
But I'm gonna get back into my size 2s 4s if it kills me.
Moral support (and harrassment) from all appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment