Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Wait, what?  Halloween has already passed and is old news?  Wow!  I'm behind.  I just had so much to tell you about before I FINALLY got to Halloween.

Because our lives aren't crazy enough...I started my new job on October 31.  I guess I'll have a hard time forgetting that start date.  I am now the Financial Director of the City of Southaven.  I couldn't be more excited about not having to track my time.  My life no longer revolves around 1 hour on cash, 2 hours on fixed assets, 4 hours planning, 30 minutes meeting...

I have a corner office with a pretty awesome view.  I got to pick out what color I wanted my office painted.  I get to pick out new chairs.  I'm all high falutin' (I'm certain I didn't spell that right, but that's how it sounds...and I didn't have time to google it).

So after work I rushed home (the girls were still dead last leaving school...which has never happened before) and got the girls dressed to go trick or treating.

O was super excited. My formerly shy child...

Not so shy anymore.


B was very apprehensive until she figured out that if she walked up to these houses and said Trick or Treat that people would put candy in her bucket.


It was really a lot of fun.  The girls were still tired from the weekend, so we trick or treated for about an hour and called it a night.  I hope y'all got your share of treats Monday night!


No comments:

Post a Comment