So, after rereading my post on Lemon Chicken...I must have been asleep when I was typing it because I totally didn't do a good job on telling my rice recipe. I edited it...so check it out...Thanks Stacey!
I'm not doing so hot on my weight loss. I haven't worked out since before our trip to Destin. I have good reason. I came down with a nasty cold on our way home (at least it wasn't while we were there). By the time I was over it, it was the weekend before Halloween, and if you saw all of my posts that week...we were BUSY. And THEN...I had headaches all last week. I think it's my sinuses, but they've eased up...some. But I've gained a few pounds back. I'm getting back on working out ASAP.
#26 did not pass in Mississippi. I'm truly suprised. I thought it would pass by a landslide. While I'm glad 26 didn't pass, I sure hope we as Christians can spread the word and let people know that abortion IS murder, even because of rape, and why.
Last weekend the girls and I went to the Delta to go to their cousins' birthday party. On Friday night we ate supper with Pop, and after supper he got on the floor and read to them and played with puzzles.
Saturday we went to the birthday party. Here are the birthday boys.
B ate some real food, but for the most part...both girls ate cake and ice cream for lunch.
Go ahead...give me mother of the year.
They had the "horsey go round" out there again this year, but it didn't fly like it did last year. O has gotten BRAVE! She rod the horsey by herself. I'm so proud of how she has come out of her shell.
They had a kind of moon bounce type thing that was super tall, but it was just a slide. O went up (with the help of me and her cousin Campbell) and slid down about 4 times. B went up (also with the help of her cousin Campbell) and slid down twice. It's so CRAZY because 2 weeks ago neither one of them would have looked at a moon bounce.
On Sunday we got our boxes together for Operations Shoebox. The girls got to come to the end of big church to take the boxes to the front. B fa-lipped out because I was carrying her box. It was nice. So she carried the heavy box to the front.
I tried to teach my girls about giving, but I'm not sure they get it quite yet. We'll keep trying.
THANKS for the recipe - I am all about easy stuff my kid will eat!!!
ReplyDelete