We have been so stinking busy. I don't think I sat down from Friday at 4:45 until Monday night at 10 pm.
Friday after work I picked up the girls and met the hubs at the car dealership. Guess what...we bought a car!!!
I love it. This one looks silver, but mine is a white 2012 Honda Pilot. The hubs told me to get what I wanted because I would be driving it for the rest of my life. We finally got home around 8:30...ish. We hurried and ate pizza and got the girls in bathed and in bed. Hunting season is in full swing, so the hubs left out early Saturday morning to hunt. This will be my life until the end of January. (Which is TOTALLY okay by me!)
The girls and I went to the grocery store and stocked up on groceries, picked up Chick-il-a (yes that's il), and headed home to eat before we had to be at a birthday party. After the birthday party we rushed home to put the girls' Halloween costumes on for a Halloween party. No nap later they were at the next party playing on the "jumpoline". Beckett was probably the smallest of all the kids playing in it, but was having the best time.
This is the only picture I got of them together and B had already shed her Bee top. My girls have always been scared of these things. Not sure what was different about this night.
Sunday the girls and I got up and went to church. After church we met Pop and the hubs at McAlister's for lunch. Pop came by the house to play with the girls. THEN...we went to Cedar Hill Farms.
We rode the train.
And went to the pumpkin patch.
And played on the tire swings and the playground.
We also went through the petting zoo. B was terrified of getting too close to the animals. O wanted to get close, but didn't want to touch. She finally let the goat nibble on her fingers. But she really FA-REAKED out when her daddy tried to get her to touch the pony. But lo and behold...she decided she wanted to ride the pony. And ride the pony she did.
I'll have to admit, I thought she would chicken out...but she did GREAT!
We had a blast...no nap and all.
I'll have to admit, I thought she would chicken out...but she did GREAT!
We had a blast...no nap and all.
No comments:
Post a Comment