I'm running behind posting this because some of the photos were on my phone and the others were on my camera. And, well, who would have thought it would have been so difficult to get pictures from both places uploaded, but it was a difficult task.
So last week I walked in to the girls watching TV, eating breakfast, and doing this...
WHA???? They are never nice to each other. I didn't know it was possible for any 2 kids to mind their parents less, fight more, and be any more selfish than these 2. Yeah, I know...it is all about the parenting, but I'm totally getting better. They either get along or get whatever they are fighting over taken away....or they have to work it out...and I just block out the screaming.
And did you see that? Twice in one day.
And how cute are these kids in their hats? They want to wear them everytime we walk out the door.


loved my christmas card. thanks for thinking of us. love your girls and all your posts. dk
ReplyDelete