I'm a total shoe addict. I get it honest. My grandmother loves shoes. You can't help what is in your genes.
I can't afford the nice expensive shoes (Christian Louboutin - drool), so I go for the ones that the middle class can afford. I mean, a cute black pump is a cute black pump right?
Or maybe red!
It all started because the girls I work with are really into boots.
I wondered what the big deal was. Then I started looking. And lo and behold I found several pairs of super cute boots.
And these are my latest obsession.
If someone would please buy these for me...MMmmmmmmmkay, thanks!
And then I found some more shoes that would be so super cute to wear to work.
And then I found some more shoes that would be so super cute to wear to work.
And how much fun are these?
And here are the black pumps.
And some super cute turqouise shoes.
And I loved these in purple.
and hello! Let's get ready for spring.
I looked up last night and I had $498 dollars in one of my online shopping carts, $200 in a another, and $60 in another. It was difficult, but I narrowed it down to $155 and $123 and then just $60 and $40 (only 2, tear). Now to nag the hubs until he lets me get them. (easy with the texting Aunt Bethie - the hubs is aware that this is my strategy)
If anyone would like to donate to my shoe addiction fund...I take cash, check, credit card, or paypal.
Thanks!
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment