My baby is 3. It seems like only yesterday I was waking the mister up telling him we were having a baby. Now here she is.
Our Uncle Ollie, Aunt Julia, Elizabeth Magee, Uncle G, Biscuit, Poppy, Strain, and Graham all came to have lunch and cupcakes and help celebrate.
The girls opened their Christmas presents and O opened her birthday presents.
Thank Aunt Julia for the help!
They both loved their hats from Aunt Bethie and crew!
Uncle G looks like a natural doesn't he?!?!
We sang Happy Birthday, and O sang as well.
Papaw and Nana and Scott also came to see the birthday girl later. I thought I got some pictures of the girls with their gifts from Nana. I'll get some tomorrow and share. My house is so tiny I'm not sure where I'm going to put all of the girls' gifts. They were blessed beyond measure.
I really can't belive the time has gone by so fast. These have been the fastest 3 years of my life. I don't want O (or B) to grow up. She is so much fun. Whiny? Yes. Tattle tale? Yes. Loving? Super Yes.
Loves to read. A 3 book a night minimum. Loves to play games. You know, stealing my phone or trying to weasle her way on to the computer, but now she has her very own Leap Pad. Loves to draw/color. Loves play dough (I say yuck-o!). Loves to help with everything...especially when I'm cooking. Takes up for Stella when Sis is not nice to her. Not a good eater. Chick-a-la is her fave (chicken nuggets and chick-a-la sauce). That and pizza. Will only eat poptarts and yogurt for breakfast. She thinks the world revolves around her. Loves to dress up. LOVES lipstick and lip gloss. Loves Mater and Lightnin' aqueen. Loves to watch movies and all things princess. Her favorite color is pink....and green. She thinks you can't go wrong with sparkly shoes or flip flops. Loves to dress herself. Loves all of her grandparents. Loves her mom and dad. Loves her sissy and calls her her best friend. Wants to know all about Jesus. Makes my heart melt when she tells me she loves me.
I love you my favorite 3 year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment