My mom got the girls the BEST gift for Christmas.
Sparkly Tiny Toms!
When they opened them, they put on a show like I've never seen. I wish I had recorded it because it was HI-larious! Both of them put their shoes on and started a scream laugh mixture and dancing crazy tap like dances.
Every girl needs a pair of sparkly shoes.
So, I found myself a pair of sparkly high heels at Stein Mart.
They are AWESOME shoes, but they are a half size too small, so I'm going to have to take them back. I bought them because I can generally wear a 7...and they are so stinking cute that I was determined to make them work.
No such luck, they are going back...but the girls have had on their sparkly shoes since they received them...except during bathtime and bedtime.
So, I found myself a pair of sparkly high heels at Stein Mart.
They are AWESOME shoes, but they are a half size too small, so I'm going to have to take them back. I bought them because I can generally wear a 7...and they are so stinking cute that I was determined to make them work.
No such luck, they are going back...but the girls have had on their sparkly shoes since they received them...except during bathtime and bedtime.
These seem to be the gift of the year! I ordered char some in red for school :)
ReplyDelete