This is the last Christmas or pre Christmas post I have to do to get my memory family updated on our more than exciting life.
My spoiled rotten girls started opening gifts the Wednesday before Christmas. Then on Christmas Eve...it was O! Pop came over and opened gifts with the girls that afternoon.
That's right! Barbie dolls and Aquadoodles.
Then Papaw came over for Christmas Eve supper. And guess what...more gifts!
This kid is OBSESSED with pirates...and so she got a Little People pirate ship. The other tot got the farm. Moooooooooo!
We woke up Christmas morning to our Santa gifts.
B was more interested in eating the pigs out of the pigs in a blanket.
This may have been the best gift Santa brought.
They have taken bubble baths every night since they got them.
And the decorations came down and that is all.
This kid is OBSESSED with pirates...and so she got a Little People pirate ship. The other tot got the farm. Moooooooooo!
We woke up Christmas morning to our Santa gifts.
B was more interested in eating the pigs out of the pigs in a blanket.
O wanted to open every.single.toy....now.
Our sweet cousin Elizabeth came over to check out what the girls got for Christmas.
I was really terrified she was going to find something on the floor to stick in her mouth. Our house is not baby proofed. Who am I kidding...our house has never been baby proofed (all poison is locked up and tvs secured...those are 2 things I am terrified of my kids messing with). I just take my chances. The odds have been in my favor...so far.
This may have been the best gift Santa brought.
They have taken bubble baths every night since they got them.
And the decorations came down and that is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment