Since I've never had a sarcastic bone in my body...
I love it when...
We leave sippy cups of chocolate milk in the car over night...and all day the next day.
I love it when...
we go to the grocery store and the girls ask to ride in the buggy that has the car in the front.
Whoever invented that thing didn't have a two year old and a three year old they had to take into the grocery store after work.
I love it when...
I set a great example of how to eat for my kids. A corn bread muffin and 3 lemon girl scout cookies for supper? Yep, that's my idea of healthy supper.
I love it when...
It's been less than a week since I mopped and vaccuumed our entire house and every square inch of the floor is either sticky or has some sorty of crumb on it.
I love it when...
I have to miss 3 days of work to stay home with sick babies. Especially when they are running fever and I can't get it to break.
I love it when...
I go to sleep at 1 am and have to wake up at 6 am and am up at least 3 times in between with kids.
I love it when...
I get suckered into buying something. Seriously, SUCKER must be written across my forehead in bold capital letters in the brightest font available.
But seriously, I have so much to be thankful for. Stayed tuned for 5 Thanks February.
we go to the grocery store and the girls ask to ride in the buggy that has the car in the front.
Whoever invented that thing didn't have a two year old and a three year old they had to take into the grocery store after work.
I love it when...
I set a great example of how to eat for my kids. A corn bread muffin and 3 lemon girl scout cookies for supper? Yep, that's my idea of healthy supper.
I love it when...
It's been less than a week since I mopped and vaccuumed our entire house and every square inch of the floor is either sticky or has some sorty of crumb on it.
I love it when...
I have to miss 3 days of work to stay home with sick babies. Especially when they are running fever and I can't get it to break.
I love it when...
I go to sleep at 1 am and have to wake up at 6 am and am up at least 3 times in between with kids.
I love it when...
I get suckered into buying something. Seriously, SUCKER must be written across my forehead in bold capital letters in the brightest font available.
But seriously, I have so much to be thankful for. Stayed tuned for 5 Thanks February.
No comments:
Post a Comment