Wednesday, March 7, 2012

February Calendar Recap


I intended on doing this earlier today, but things got really hectic.  I went to pick up my girls from "school" on my lunch break.  You now how I've told you they have just stayed sick?  Well, that is over.  My mom drove up, picked them up, took them to her house. Hal-le-lu-jah!

That means a few things...

Sleep

The girls might actually go a few days without being sick

Sleep

Getting to work by 8 so I don't have to stay late

Work out before 9 PM

Did I mention sleep AND the girls getting well?

Okay, so my lack of sleep isn't completely attributable to my girls. Although every night I'm waked up at least once by either a little girl that needs to tee tee or a little girl who just likes to scream if she isn't getting somebody's undivided attention.  It is just usually after I've stayed up entirely too late to watch my new found show...The Big Bang Theory.  I always thought that show was dumb.  I'm not sure what I was watching before, but this show ranks right up there with Two and a Half Men.
 
I had a pretty good month.  I didn't drink as many spinach smoothies in February, but I worked out 14 days.  I may not be losing numbers on the scale (thanks Girl Scouts), but my clothes are definitely fitting better. So, this keeping up with a calendar biznez is working out okay for me.  It makes me feel guilty the nights I don't work out...like tonight.
 
Hey, give me a break! I'm enjoying my night of not having to cook, clean the kitchen, clean 2 little booties, or fight with 2 little booties to make them go to bed.  I miss them, but I know I'll get them back soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment