Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wednesday Nights

Since school started Wednesday nights have been super tough on us.  The girls and I leave our house at 7:45 am and don't get back home until somewhere between 8:30 and 9 pm.  That is some kind of tough on a 1 year old.  And a little tough on a 3 year old.


I signed up on for being an AWANA leader.  I'm committed to my Sparkies. But it makes for one tired mama at the end of the day.  So cooking is OUT. I'm pretty sure that supper on Wednesdays is my kids' favorite.


Last night O ate every bite of her supper.  Chick fil A chicken nuggets are hands down her favorite food.


B was just tired and ready to go home.


I'll have to admit, I pretty much love it too.  I look for any excuse to get to eat Chick fil A...even if I do get the Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich without fries.

On a different note, O comes home every day with a new treasure she has found on the playground.  This was her treasure today.


I sure hope whoever this previously belonged to didn't have lice.  As many barretts and ponytail holders as she comes home with, I'm certain she is going to end up bringing the lice home.

If this is your kid's pony tail holder, sorry...she ganked it.




No comments:

Post a Comment