FINALLY! Numero uno checked off of my list! I have been wanting to take O to the Zoo (or the z-z-o as she spells it) since she was born. Saturday...almost 3 years later...we finally took her and Sissy. B had a blast the entire time. She loved all of the animals. O on the other hand, after the elephants...she was over it and ready to go.
I think I had as much or more fun than all of them.
We are now members of the Memphis Zoo, so if anyone would like to go with us...we are up for it any 'ol time! I figure we will have to take them a few times to be able to see everything without speeding through because we have a case of the crankies.
We have been super busy with the zoo and AWANA on Wednesday nights and my working out (an update on this soon!) and so much more busy stuff. And all of this has just put a slow down on my blog posts. I have several posts that will be coming up, including updates on my weight loss challenge, 30 by 31, and my sweet little chicks as well as more Tuesday questions and 5 Question Fridays. So don't count me out...yet!
I hope this is your best Tuesday ever!
Yay for an update! Love the ponytails! :-)
ReplyDelete