Thank you Pinterest for helping me ruin my weight loss challenge....kinda.
I mean, have you ever looked on there? It is like a black hole for a sweet addict like me. How in the world am I supposed to meet my goals when there is so much yummy stuff to bake?
Like this Lemonade Cake
And these Nutella Cupcakes
I have never had Nutella, but apparently it is the bees knees. I have some in my pantry, but I am conflicted about opening it. Here's why...I'm scared if I try it I won't like it and will be mad I spent the money on it (even though I used a coupon and bought it on sale...of course) OR I'll love it and eat the whole jar in one day and crave it from now on.
And this Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
I will absolutely be making this in the very near future.
But last night I told O we could make pumpkins. Pumpkin cookies that is. So I found a recipe for these cookies.
And OMG...they were not only delish, but they were still soft this morning.
You can find the recipe here.
Super easy. I highly reccomend. I even had everything to make them at my house. Maybe I should have smeared a little Nutella on them. Hmmm....Now there's an idea.
Do you have sweet recipes that I MUST try? Please share...
No comments:
Post a Comment