Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Team Might Smell Up The State, But I Have Two Cute Rebels

It is hard to be an Ole Miss fan.  Especially for people like me who aren't bandwagon fans.  After the humiliation on the field on Saturday, I laughed as I read the articles in the Commercial Appeal.

"Ole Miss took awful to a new level Saturday afternoon."

"Ole Miss was so terrible in almost every possible way-"

The picture on the Daily Mississippian Online

Picture of Houston Nutt with the caption

"Embarrassed"

It was embarrassing to say the least.  I'll still support them next weekend and the next and the next.

And so will these little cheerleaders.


And in true Ole Miss fashion, B partied like a rock star after her nap!


She also got tired and threw a fit and O looked at her on the floor and said, "Well, just sit there then."  My little mini me.

No comments:

Post a Comment