Thursday, September 15, 2011

How I Feel About Exercise

I don't like to exercise.  Well, when I haven't exercised in a long time I don'tlike to exercise.  Once I've been doing it for a while I really start to enjoy it.  Enjoy it may be a bit strong.  I get OCD about it.  If I don't workout I feel bad.

Some days this is how I feel about exercising.


Haha, so true!

Some days this is how I feel about exercising.

Keep Calm and Exercise More!

And some days this is how I feel about exercising.

Exercise plan... or maybe not

Yummy bacon!

It would probably be a little bit easier to workout if I had some cute shoes like this.

New workout gear

A couple of cute tanks like this:
Under Armour      Women's Rib Tank  $19.99

And some leggings like this

Love these to workout in!

Or some shorts like this.

 
Literally, the only kinds of shorts I will work out in. #Nike Tempo Running Shorts

Unfortunately I don't feel like I can buy any new workout clothes until I know for sure I'm going to stick with it.  You know, that it's not one of my new hobbies that gets shoved into the hobby closet after 2 months.




No comments:

Post a Comment