I have the hardest time getting over my house being a mess all.the.time. There are always papers laying on the dining room table, the island, and any other piece of furniture paper can lie on. There are also always toys covering the floor. I mean, covering the floor to the point where I've almost broken a leg a couple of times because I can't make it from my bedroom to the kitchen without stepping on a noise making toy.
I'm slowly learning to get over it. And to help me out...I found these on pinterest. (PS - I'm totally obsessed with Pinterest)
I'm slowly learning to get over it. And to help me out...I found these on pinterest. (PS - I'm totally obsessed with Pinterest)
My floors stay sticky. Thanks to B and her juuuu (juice).

And again....B is the dirtiest little girl I know. There is ALWAYS food on her shirt.
And here are a few things about being a Mommy I thought was SO TRUE!
And again....B is the dirtiest little girl I know. There is ALWAYS food on her shirt.
And here are a few things about being a Mommy I thought was SO TRUE!
I gave up on this a long time ago.
What do you love on Pinterest?
No comments:
Post a Comment