Thursday, September 29, 2011

I Want, I Want, I....Can I Get It Honey?


I may have mentioned this before, but my wardrobe is seriously lacking.  I mean, if you looked at it...you probably wouldn't think so, but I have lots of small clothes that I SWEAR I'm going to get back into them   Hence the personal weight loss challenge.  BUT...shoes and bags don't care how much you weigh. And I have lots of shoes that I have worn the heels (and maybe the toes) off of.  SO...here are some that I have saved in my shopping cart that I need to talk the hubs into letting me get.  I mean, I do NEED them right?









PS - I really do NEED a new pair of boots and a new purse.  It has been at least 5 years since I have bought both and my current boots and purse are both WORN SLAP OUT!

And what about those Blue Suede Shoes?  LOVE THEM!  But I really don't know what I would wear them with....I feel a 30 before 31 coming on!



No comments:

Post a Comment